- Navigate to your server's dashboard.
- Select the "reaction roles" plugin. If it's not enabled, you'll need to enable it.
- Follow the instructions below.
- Click the
Create New button.
- Select either
Post Embed or
I have a message ID
-> Post embed: Circle will post an embed with the content you supply inside of the dashboard.
-> I have a message ID: Copy a message ID of a pre-existing message and supply it on your dashboard.
How do I get an ID? Learn here
- Select a channel from the "message channel" drop-down. This is where your panel will appear when we're done.
- Edit the message in the "message" box to whatever you want. We recommend using the space to describe which emoji grants what role.
- Click the "add emoji" button to add a reaction.
- Select an emoji of your choice.
- Append a role to said emoji by selecting it from the "select a role" drop-down menu.
Repeat 4-6 until you have all the roles you want to be listed.
- Click save!
Psst! Custom emojis are here! Click the star!
If you're not a premium subscriber, you can put five roles across two panels. Want more? Subscribe to Circle premium to raise the limit to one hundred!