- Navigate to your server's dashboard.
- Select the "auto reply" plugin. If it's not enabled, you'll need to enable it.
- Follow the instructions below.
- Click the "create new" button.
- Enter a trigger name in the "trigger" box.
- If you don't want Circle to reply in the same channel as the trigger, select a channel from the "response channel" drop-down.
- Type a message for Circle to send in the "response" box. You can use our host of advanced variables in this response.
- Optionally select required/ignored roles from the provided drop-downs.
- Click save!
If a user has the
Manage Server permission, they will bypass the ignored channels and roles.
Want more than ten auto responders? Subscribe to Circle premium to raise the limit to one hundred!